In this lesson, you'll learn how to show measurements (dimensions) on a drawing. You'll also learn how to adjust dimensions in an existing drawing.
How to apply measurements to lines.
✅ This same process applies if you want to add measurements/dimensions to all entities within your drawing if you select all
You can add the measurement of a line to your drawing by following these quick and easy steps.
1. Tap the Select tool from your menu.
2. You can use either of the selection tools. In this case I'm using the free-hand select tool.
3. Tap and drag across the line you want to apply dimensions to.
4. Then tap the Add Dimensions button in your bottom left menu.
5. You'll now see the measurement between the two out-facing arrows.
Watch this video for more details👇