Within this short lesson, you'll learn how to quickly export drawings into different file formats and sizes.
Learn about all the export options and settings available in this short video.
How to export your drawing
Follow this step by step guide for exporting from ArcSite.
1. Tap the export icon in the top right of your screen.
2. Click the Export as PDF button
3. You have several options to choose from that can impact the way your exported drawing looks. You can adjust the line weight.
4. Toggle the grid visibility.
5. You also have options that control the way your photos appear in your export.
6. Next, you can control the scale and area.
7. Choose from several scale options.
8. Click the Portrait tab
9. You also have paper size options available.
10. Choose the size that is best for your drawing.
11. Once you have your export options set, tap the export button in the bottom right. This will then bring up your device export options.