Within this lesson, you'll learn how to quickly add photos to your drawing and apply markup to a photo for added clarity and communication for your team and customers.
How to add a photo with the camera tool.
How to markup a photo or image.
How to add photos to your drawing
Sometimes pictures can provide more detail to your team and customer. You can quickly snap a picture of current conditions and add the photo to where it was found on your diagram.
1. Click the Photo button within your toolbar.
2. Tap where you'd like to place the photo.
3. Next, tap to take a photo or add one from your library.
4. Tap the photo to add markup if desired.
5. Once you tap the photo the ArcSite drawing tools will appear. Once finished, tap the drawing name in the upper right when finished.