Follow these quick steps for adding walls to your drawing.
1. Tap the Wall icon from the right side menu on the ArcSite Mobile App.
2. Then tap the continuous wall line tool.
3. Tap on an area of the canvas where you want to begin your wall.
4. Drag across your canvas to create a single wall or continue dragging to complete four continuous walls.
5. If you wish to add colors do your walls, select the wall fill icon.
6. Choose from the outline and/or fill color options to differentiate wall types.
7. Tap the wall properties button to access wall thickness options.
8. Then establish a default wall thickness for your drawings.
Tip: Tip! You can edit already drawn walls by using the Select tool. See next steps for more details.
9. To edit the color or thickness of an already drawn wall/s, use the Select tool to highlight the walls.
10. Once the wall/s is selected, you'll see options in the bottom left to edit the thickness and color.