To unlock the drawing tool you must first create a new project. Within a project, you can log and document important job details. The projects you create can be shared with teammates for better collaboration and archived when they are no longer needed.
Watch this short video on how to start your first test project and begin drawing.
How to create your first project & drawing step by step
1. From within the mobile app, click the + to create your first project.
2. Tap the Name field if you wish to override the default name.
3. Click the Edit button to include more details about your project.
4. Include details that help you and your team better understand and communicate throughout the project.
5. You can add a Cover Image to your new project by tapping the + within your Project details screen.
6. Click the Save button once you've added the details of your project. You can always go back and add/edit later.
7. Click the Create button to complete the steps.
8. Click on your new project folder to begin adding drawings.
9. Next, click Create Drawing.
10. Give your drawing a name.
11. Double-click this text field to override the default name.
12. Once finished, tap Create.