In this lesson, you'll learn how to access more industry-specific shape libraries and create your own custom shapes for use in future drawings.
Steps for accessing more shapes
How to Access More Industry-Specific Shape Libraries
Steps for Creating Custom Shapes
How to create a custom shape
If you need to use shapes that are unique to your business, you can draw that shape one time and save it to your custom shape library for future use on all projects.
1. Once you've drawn the custom shape you wish to save, use the Select tool.
2. Tap and drag across the entire shape you've drawn.
3. Once the full shape has been selected, tap the Create Shape button in your bottom left menu.
4. Next, name your new shape by tapping in the name field. Adding a name is the minimum requirement to save the shape to your library.
5. We recommend having the Size and Unit toggle switch ON. By doing so, the size & units set on your new custom shape will maintain when you add it to a canvas going forward.
6. If the shape you're saving has text fields that you wish to make editable labels when using this shape in the future, tap on the number to access toggles for each text field.
7. If the shape you're saving needs to connect with other shapes at certain points, you can add custom snap points. This is a helpful tool that makes adding custom shapes easier.